How to Use
3 Kinds of Connection at Choice
Smart Base: Connect the base with your computer by the USB cable, plug and play. Thanks to the built-in 2.4GHz adapter, the scanning results can be wirelessly transmitted to the base and then uploaded to the computer.
Bluetooth® Mode: You may connect the barcode scanner with your computer, tablet, or cellphone with Bluetooth wireless technology.
Wired Mode: You can also connect the barcode scanner with computer by the USB cable, plug and play.
1D：Codabar, Code11, Code39/Code93, UPC/EAN, Code128/EAN128, Interleaved2of5, Matrix2of5, MSI ,Standard2of5
Multi-OS supported: macOS，Windows，iOS，Android，Linux.
More scanning modes available: The barcode scanner BS01001 supports inventory mode, which makes it possible for you to temporarily store the scanning result in the barcode scanner, to count the quantity of the barcodes, and then upload the result onto a computer in batch. This mode is quite useful for the work in the warehouses and assembly line in the factories. Besides that, more scanning modes are supported, such as manual mode, auto-induction mode, and continuous scanning mode etc.
Smart base with charging function
The smart base can be used as a charger which may recharge the barcode scanner as you want to.
Huge capacity battery: With the 2000mAh built-in battery, after one full charge, the barcode scanner can last 15 days under Bluetooth mode, and 30 days under 2.4GHz mode.
Inventory Mode Supported
Easy to count the scanned barcodes by using inventory mode, applicable to the warehouses and assembly line
A sticker for the smart base
Comes with a reusable sticker that can fix the base.
Different from Laser Barcode Scanners
The Inateck BS01001 barcode scanner uses CCD technology to read barcodes, supporting almost all kinds of 1D barcodes.
Read screen barcode
What’s more note worthy is that the CCD scanners are capable of reading screen barcodes. You can use the BS01001 CCD barcode scanner to scan barcodes on screens of your phone or computer.
Please pay attention if a barcode is not recognizable, please adjust the brightness of the scanner to a higher degree to moderately adapt the scanner to an appropriate distance with your device (the recommended distance distance for scanning is 10cm).
- Material : ABS+PVC+PC+TPU
- Power Supply : Base DC 5V ±5% ；Scanner 3.7V 2000mA lithium battery
- Weight Scanner : 200g±5g（0.4lb）, Cradle: 140g±5g（0.3lb）
- Scanner Size: L*W*H : 164.5 * 68.0 * 91.0mm（6.47 * 2.67 * 3.58in）
- Base Size: L*W*H : 110.0 * 86.0 * 96.0mm（4.33 * 3.38 * 3.77in）
- Color : Black + Grey
- Transmission Distance : 30m（98ft）
- System Supported : macOS，Windows，iOS，Android，Linux
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device