Smart USB-C Power Delivery Charging
The maximum output power of the USB-C port can reach 18W. It is PD supported and capable of recognizing different power delivery port devices smartly and matching optimal charging plan.
With one charger, you can charge your phone and tablet at the same time. The USB-A port provides 5V/2.4A to your device.
Compact and Convenient
The charger comes with an extra-long charging cable .It provides a great convenience for family entertainment and business trips.
Inateck CC01006 has passed CE and ETL authoritative certification. It features over-current, over-voltage, overheating and short-circuit protection, guaranteeing a safe user experience.
1) Question: Does the product come with a cable?
Answer: Yes, this product comes with a 2M C-C cable.
2) Question: How about the input voltage and output power of this charger?
Answer: Input voltage 100-240V ~ 50-60Hz 1.2A Output power 5V/3A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A
3) Question: Can this charger fast charge pixel 2xl? Is it able to charge a Nintendo Switch?
Answer: For Pixel, the USB-C port has the same performance as an original charger. Of course, it works for Nintendo switch.
4) Question: Will the charger stop charging when your phone’s battery is full?
Answer: Yes, like the original charger, it switches to trickle charge when the battery is full. It’s a way to protect the phone from overcharging.
5) Question:Does the PD port use the full 30W when the USB-A port is not in use?
Answer: No, the two USB ports work independently. The maximum power the USB-C port can reach is 18W and that of the USB-A port is 12W.
Size: 57x55x30mm （2.24x2.17x1.18in）
Weight: 99g （3.49 oz）
Input Voltage Range: 100~240Vac
Input Frequency: 50/60Hz.
USB C Output: 5V/3A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A
USB A Output: 5V/2.4A
2M USB C to USB C cable x1
User Manual x1
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device