- Nature Wood Frame: The body is made of solid wood, firm and chemical-free. The cable is covered with nylon, stronger and more flexible
- Modern Style: Classic Solid wood meets iron, simple and classic style
- Portable & Light-weight: Easy to use and store. The lamp is adjustable. You can adjust the angle and height as you wish. With the separable design, it can be stored in a small space
- Specification: 110-240V power, E26 light bulb, Screw socket
- Package: 1 x Tomons desk lamp DL1001, 1 x 4W E27 Bulb, 1 x user manual
Premium Quality Materials
To protect the environment, the materials chosen for producing the reading lamp are highly durable and of choice quality, therefore enabling you to enjoy the lamp for a long time.
Pleasing to the Eye
The reading lamp was specifically designed for an optimized and above all healthy reading experience. Long and comfortable working and reading sessions are now possible, simply by flexibly adjusting the joints of the lamp – exhausted and aching eyes are now a thing of the past.
May it be as a light source for your desk or as reading lamp on your nightstand – the desk lamp does not simply provide illumination, but features a modern and timeless design as well. The lamp improves your home environment, while being a functional desk lamp for your office environment at the same time.
Functionality and Flexibility
In accordance with the motto 'Form Follows Function', the lamp features a functional and intelligent design. The arms are adjustable to your liking via three joints, as to satisfy your arranging requirements.
“Scandinavian” Design – Simple and Sleek
The exciting mix of metal and wood results in a unique design and delivers a finishing touch to your room’s decoration. The exposed cable design, the arms made of lightly colored wood and the lamp shade corresponding with the pedestal play together in an interesting manner. To emphasize your individuality, you can choose among five color types.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device