- The keyboard fits iPad Air 2 and iPad Pro 9. 7 only. Compatible devices：ipad air 2---model: A1566, a1567；ipad Pro 9. 7-Inch ---model: A1673, A1674, A1675
- The intelligent magnetic switch design allows the keyboard power on once you lock the iPad in upright position, and it will instantly power off when you separate them.
- Rechargeable Lithium battery with an industry-high capacity make the keyboard stay for up to 90 days and only needs 2-3 hours
- Comfortable workspace and suitable angle can greatly improves your typing experience and provides you versatile viewing angle for entertaining.
- Package Contents: Inateck Wireless Bluetooth keyboard case, USB charging cable, User Manual.
The keyboard fits iPad Air 2 and iPad Pro 9.7 Only!
You can check the model number on the back cover of your iPad
Compatible with these models below. iPad Air 2_Model number:A1566,A1567iPad Pro 9.7-inch_ Model number:A1673,A1674,A1675
Not Compatible with these models below
2018 iPad（6th generation）_Model number:A1893,A19542017iPad（5th generation） _Model number:A1822,A1823iPad Air1_Model number:A1474,A1475,A1476
Easy to start
The keyboard will power on automatically once it stands.
Press Fn and C simultaneously to initiate pairing mode.
Search Bluetooth on your iPad, find the device name and click it.
Enter the pairing code that popped up on your iPad to finish pairing. After paired for the first time, you don't need to repeat the previous steps for the keyboard would reconnect your device automatically. Just open it and play!
When iPad enters black screen, you can light the screen by pressing any button on the keyboard.
Work on Macbook alike
You can interact with apps using their own built-in shortcuts. Just press and hold the Command key to see shortcuts in any app that supports them.
Cmd+c/v/tab and other shortcut keys is applicable the same as on Mac OS.
Build-in Magnetic Switch
The intelligent magnetic switch design allows the keyboard power on once you lock the iPad in upright position,and it will instantly power off when you separate them.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device