【M.2 PCIe Adapter】You can connect the PCIe M.2 SSD (NVMe or AHCI）to the computer via the PCIe 3.0x4 interface of this adapter, to achieve ultra-fast data access of 3500MB/S.
【High Heat Dissipation 】The fin-shape aluminum alloy heat sink with good heat dissipation ensures long-term high-speed operation of the hard disk.
【Wide Compatibility】Supports M.2 NVMe (or AHCI) SSDs of sizes 2230, 2242, 2260, 2280, but does not support M.2 SATA SSD.
【Simple and Convenience】Comes with a low profile bracket for regular-size case and half-height case. A complete installation tool is provided for some simple installations. Compatible with Win 8/ Win 10.
【Suitable Design】The well-designed interior structure with short wiring can minimize latency.
Take full advantage of the extra slots in the case to connect the Inateck PCIe M.2 adapter, you can enjoy the high-speed read and write of the M.2 NVMe SSD. The adapter fits M.2 hard drives in various sizes of 30mm, 42mm, 60mm and 80mm. Compatible with Win 8/Win 10. (Please install driver on Win7 and below.)
The M.2 NVME SSD may get very hot in high-speed running. The Inateck aluminum alloy heat sink has good heat conductivity and the grooves on it helps dissipate heat efficiently and ensure the stability of the hard disk performance. The ultra-short wiring helps minimize the latency.
1.Please confirm with the provider of your motherboard and check whether it supports NVMe SSD as some old motherboards do NOT.
2. The motherboard supports NVMe hard drive, but I can't use it on the system below Win 10. The reason is that there is no integrated NVMe driver on the system below Win 10. Reinstalling system will get failed as the boot system can not recognize the NVMe hard drive. In this case, please ask the motherboard provider for the NVMe driver and install on the boot disk. (ASUS, Gigabyte, and MSI have related software and the operating procedures.)
3. The computer system is Win 7, why can't the NVMe hard disk be recognized? Because Win 7 does not have an NVMe driver, you need to install the NVMe driver for Windows manually.
4. From Kernel 3.3, NVMe hard disk is supported on Linux.
PCI Express to M.2 Card x 1
Heat Sink x 1
Full Profile Bracket x 1
Low Profile Bracket x 1
Thermally Conductive Pad x 2
Screw Driver x 1 Screw x 4
Instruction Manual x 1
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device