SuperSpeed USB 3.0 supports transfer rates of up to 5Gbps - The actual transmission speed is limited by the setting of the device connected
4 USB 3.0 downstream ports for standard desktop PCs; Supports USB Hot Plug, Plug & Play; Support LPM, Low Energy Consumption; 15 pin SATA Power Connector to power USB devices from your PC power supply
Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 devices; Operating System Compatibility: Windows XP/Vista/7/8
With quick and easy installation. All USB 3.0 PCI-E Cards require an external connection to the power supply of the PC in order to supply voltage to the USB buss
5 Gbps in total:
5 Gbps is shared by 4 downstream ports. This speed can be reached while only one downstream port is in use.
It excellently show you the speed of USB 3.0 5 Gbps.
Hot swap supported:
The 4 downstream ports support hot swap function, plug and play.
Installation and Driver:
Please visit the official site of inateck, where installation video and free driver are available.
1) If your PC's power supply unit has only free 4 pin Molex plugs left, please power the card using the enclosed 4 pin Molex to SATA converter. Please make sure the power cable strand colors match each other when connecting to the power augmentation to avoid a faulty current.
2) If there is no free 15 pin SATA plug available in your PC, please use the enclosed 15 pin to 2x 15 pin SATA Y-cable.
3) Aggregate transfer speed up to 500 MB/s (500 MB/s in total for the whole). For Oculus Rift users, it is recommended to purchase two PCI-E cards for multiple sensors.
PCI Express Expansion Card with 4 USB 3.0 Ports: With quick and easy installation, this PCI Express card expands your PC by four high-speed USB 3.0 interfaces.
Support UASP: 70% faster than traditional USB 3.0 with UASP. The UASP Transfer Protocol accelerates the read and write speed of the SSD hard disk.
Supported Operating Systems Compatible with Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 10. Windows 10 and Mac 10.8.2 and more latest systems are built with a driver inherently. Windows systems earlier than Windows 10 and Mac OS earlier than Mac 10.8.2 require installing a driver in CD
- No additional drivers are needed and it has built-in support for the FL1100(manufactured by Fresco) chipset.
1x USB3.0 PCI-E expansion card
1x CD Driver
1x Mounting screw
1x User Manual
1x 4pin to 2x15pin cable (the cable in older computers without 15pin SATA power connector is used to 4pin convert Molex to SATA ports) 1x 15pin to 2x 15pin SATA Y-cable
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device