Upgraded Decoding Ability: With a decoding speed of 220 times per second, the scanner has upgraded its ability to read broken, blurry, long and other deformed barcode.
Supports All 1D Barcodes: The scanner supports various kinds of 1D barcodes.
Plug and Play: Compatible with mainstream operating systems like Windows, MacOS, Linux, etc. Connects to your computer via USB cable. No drive needed, just plug and play!
Secured Position: The head of the scanner fits the table perfect (see left picture). You can securely place it on the table without worries of it falling or rolling.
Screen Barcode Supported: BCST-50 features the function of collecting digital image, which makes it capable of reading barcodes on your phone and laptop screen. A great convenience for mobile payment at stores and supermarkets.
Bluetooth & 2.4G Wired Connection: The scanner is compatible with different kinds of devices. You can connect it with your phone and tablet via Bluetooth. And you can also connect to a non-Bluetooth computer by the 2.4Ghz adapter that comes with the package.
Three Modes: The scanner features two different modes, touch-activation, auto-sensing, as well as inventory mode for off-line data storage. It has 2M internal memory, roughly the size of 50,000 24-digit barcodes.
Prolonged Battery Life: With a 2000mAh battery, the scanner can be used for 15 consecutive days under Bluetooth connection, and for 30 days under 2.4Ghz connection, three times longer than other counterparts.
Easy to Deploy: Out of the box. Connection completes in 3 seconds. Supports English, German, French, Italian, and Spanish keyboard. Compatible with POS, iOS, Android, Windows, Mac OS, Linux, and Raspberry Pi etc.
Strong Recognition Ability: Can read various types of 1D barcode. Supports lightning scanning and upload of blurry or broken barcodes under strong and dim light.
Prolonged Battery Life and Connection Distance: Full charge allows 15 continuous working days. Less downtime, no shift interruptions. Connection distance reaches above 35 meters.
Built to Last: External TPU protective case is 2 times as thick as similar products. Triple consolidation treatment is made for internal core parts. Withstands repeated 6ft. (1.8m) drops to concrete floor.
Special Functions: Editable prefix or suffix reaches 32 digits. Capable of hiding part of a barcode and locking upper or lower cases. You can also contact us to customize the product to suit your specific need. For more information, please refer to Product Description.
60m Valid Transmission: Thanks to PA wireless technology the transmission range reaches 60m, 5 times longer than similar scanners. As a result, the total transmission area is up to 1800㎡ wide.
Huge 2600mAh Capacity Battery: The huge capacity of 2600mAh built-in battery, plus the most advanced CPU low-energy consuming technology means continuous scanning up to 180,000 times on a full charge. After a full charge the scanner can be used for one month at least, even in warehouses and at checkout counters where scanners are frequently used. In hospitals and libraries it can be used even longer.
Professional Anti-shock Protection: The main part of Inateck P6 is covered by 3.5-6.5m thick TPU material, which can resist shocks and drops. Interior parts such as the beam head and amplitude module are securely fixed by a buckle, customized screws and high strength industrial adhesives. The scanner will stay safe even if falls down from 1.5m off the ground.
More Customized: More customizations are available on the P6 such as automatic sensing, hiding barcode character, add prefix and suffix and volume adjustment, etc.
- 32-Bit Processor: Provides fast, precise decoding for 1d barcodes including barcodes that are 3mm in size.
- Plug & Play: Save time and space on your computer with the scanner’s installation free, plug and play hardware. Just connect via the USB and go.
- Precision Scanning: Fast, high precision scanning with a low-bit error rate and consistent quality performance during repeated, long term use makes work easier and more efficient.
- Durable Protection: Integrated shock and pressure resistant materials protect the device against falls, excessive weight and other potential sources of damage.
- Ergonomic Design: Optimal grip design for maximum comfort during repeated use over long periods of time.
- It can be used as either a hand-held device or a fixed presentation scanner when mounted in the stand
- Very convenient to use; It also fits Symbol Scanner LS2208
- High quality plastic, Durable
- Adjustable, change the position and height as you want
- Note: BCST-S is a scanner stand specifically designed for use with the Inateck BCST-10 and BCST-20. If you attempt to use it with other scanners, please check the size to see if it fits.
- Two connection modes: 2.4GHz wireless and USB cable connection; With Mini USB Receiver and USB Cable, Plug and Play
- Inateck Wireless Barcode Scanner Features most advanced 32 bit duplex ARM+DSP digital signal processing technology, fast transfer
- Internal memory of 256 KB, more than 2600 data strings, reading without a connection; Supported languages: English / French / German / Spanish / Italian
- Very low energy consumption: Integrated 1800mAh Li-Ion battery, standby of more than half a year if fully charged; continuous scanning barcode for more than one week; It can be charged by any USB 2.0 port
- Robust design: Designed to survive from fall height of 5ft/ 1.5m; Sound and LED indication of power and operating condition