FDU3C-2 2-bay USB3.0 Docking Station with Clone Function
Super Speed USB3.0 Hard Drive Docking Station is an ideal solution for you to enjoy your videos, photos, music and files easily by plug in any 2.5 inch or 3.5 inch SATA HDD/SSD. Ready for Plug & Play/Hot Swap and no Additional Driver is needed.Tool Free design allow to plug in Hard Drive without tools & screws in 3 seconds and You are free to unplug it & plug in another HDD/SSD.
When operating in offline duplication mode, the station must not be reconnected to any supporting computer platform, as this interrupts and stops the process immediately. Additionally, it is strongly advised that the target drive (B) features a bigger capacity than the source drive (A). Drives of the same type and the same capacity might work, but any discrepancy leads to an imminent processing failure as described above.
● Designed for 2.5''/3.5''SATA HDD/SSD and equipped with USB3.0 supper speed interface
● Super Speed USB3.0 offer Speed up to 5Gbps, Ten times of USB2.0
● Compatible Operating Systems: Windows 2000/ XP /Vista/ 7/ 8, Mac OS 9.1/10.8.4 above
● USB 3.0 & SDD HDD SATA Docking Station
● USB 3.0 Cable
● Installation CD
● 12V/4A Power Adapter
● Hot Swap , Plug and Play , No Reboot and Additional Driver is needed; LED activity indicator, clear and informative display; Perfect solutions for your external storage|
● Tool - Free design allow to mount Hard Drive in three second without Tools and Mounting Screws , Allow to accessing multi Hard Drives Externally and Easily
● Duplication on the computer using Computer-based duplication can only be done on Windows interface and Windows-compatible formats (FAT16, FAT32, NTFS). Other operating system environments can duplicate themselves independently.
● The unit should always be turned off before removing and replacing drives.
● The online clone function can not be used under the system of Mac OS X 10.8.4 and Linux. If you want to use the clone function, please do off-line clone. You can access the data and computer-based cloning with Windows system.
● Attention before clone：
a. TARGET HDD's capacity must be larger than SOURCE HDD, otherwise the CLONE cannot be completed. (Same capacity is also not acceptable)
b. Before cloning, we strongly recommend users to check and backup the data in target drivers (if any). Once the cloning started, the target driver will be formatted and the process must not be artificially interrupted.
c. Before cloning, please make sure that there aren't any bad sectors on the drives in use, as to avoid data transfer errors, overheating and damage to the station itself due to recursive transfer attempts when encountering bad sectors. To verify the drive's integrity, a diagnose with a program like HD Tune Pro is highly recommended.