- Multifunctional ports to meet various user requirements, enhances the computer with three USB 3.0 ports and one SD card reading slot, OTG enhancement plug included, convenient operation of external drives, memory sticks, card readers, cameras, mobile phones etc., compatible with most conventional SD cards.
Support The Memory CardsSD Slot: SecureDigital (SD), Elite Pro SD, Extreme III SD, Gaming Edition SD, Platinum II SD, SD Pro, SDHC, SDXC,SD-Max, SD-Pleomax, SD-Pro C, Super SD, Turbo SD, Ultima I SD, Ultima II SD, Ultimate SD, Ultra High Speed SD, Ultra II SD, Ultra II SD Plus, Ultra SD, Ultra-X SD, DV-RS MMC, High Speed MMC / RS-MMC, MCCmobile, MMC Pro, MMCplus, MMCplus Turbo, RS-MMC, Micro SD.
● Features an original VIA Technology controller chipset, stable power supply, supports storage devices with 1 TB.
● USB 3.0 interfaces, theoretical transfer speed of up to 5 Gbps, downward compatible with USB 1.1/2.0.
Package● A HB4008
● Contemporary and simple design, compact and precise craftsmanship, high portability.
● Compatible with almost all operating systems, no additional driver installation necessary.
Please Note● For stable operation, devices connected to this hub should not exceed a combined current of 5V 900mAh.
● It is not recommended to use this USB hub for too many peripheral devices with high energy consumption. Two external 2.5 "hard drives without any additional power supply to bring the USB port of the PC is already at its limit.
● This hub is not meant to serve as a stand-alone charger. It is not compatible with iPads or any other devices with irregular charging requirements.
● 2.4Ghz wireless devices, such as wireless keyboard and mouse adapters, may not work in close proximity to USB 3.0 devices or hubs. Connecting to a USB 2.0 port is recommended.
● Designed specifically for users of ultrabooks, laptop PC and tablets with USB port; Since the length of the USB cable is approximately 30cm, you are kindly advised to order a USB 3.0 extension cable along with this product If you intend to connect it to a desktop PC
The 3.0 USB Hub works well. I own two of them and use them on two separate desktop PC's
I'm usually good with gadgets and technology like this but I could not get this to connect to either one of my phones (Note 3 and Z3 Compact). I've tried connecting it to powered hubs but that hasn't helped either when I've put in an SD card. A Manual would usually help but no manual is provided with this. Update: Customer service was amazing, they tried to assist with the problem as best they could before we agreed on a refund. The device works fine on my laptop so the device itself works, just not (in my case anyways) with OTG support which is what I bought it for.
Not tested fully, but as used so far with USB connections, it worked with everything I tried.
The cord that is hanging from it is too short to reach anything...the company offered an extension and everything after I voiced concern. If you read all the way through the description it lists mobile devices. My mom is working with me on my alphabets...#droppingtheball
Great add on for phone, tablet or older PC. Doesn't run power through the USB ports when plugged into a wall outlet, needs a device to run power.
Inateck 13 Inch MacBook Felt Sleeve, Button Closure (Gray)
Inateck 15 Inch MacBook Felt Sleeve, Button Closure (Gray)
Inateck Tool Free USB 3.0 HDD Enclosure (Regular)
Inateck 4 Ports USB 3.0 HUB with 1 Fast- Charging Port
Inateck 3 Ports USB 3.0 HUB with Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter
Inateck 4-Port 30W USB Travel Wall Charger
Inateck USB 3.0 A Male to A Female Flat Extension Cable (5ft)