3-Port USB3.0 Hub with SD Card Reader Slot & OTG Support- Features an original VIA Technology controller chipset, stable power supply, supports storage devices with 1 TB.
- Multifunctional ports to meet various user requirements, enhances the computer with three USB 3.0 ports and one SD card reading slot, OTG enhancement plug included, convenient operation of external drives, memory sticks, card readers, cameras, mobile phones etc., compatible with most conventional SD cards.
Support The Memory CardsSD Slot: SecureDigital (SD), Elite Pro SD, Extreme III SD, Gaming Edition SD, Platinum II SD, SD Pro, SDHC, SDXC,SD-Max, SD-Pleomax, SD-Pro C, Super SD, Turbo SD, Ultima I SD, Ultima II SD, Ultimate SD, Ultra High Speed SD, Ultra II SD, Ultra II SD Plus, Ultra SD, Ultra-X SD, DV-RS MMC, High Speed MMC / RS-MMC, MCCmobile, MMC Pro, MMCplus, MMCplus Turbo, RS-MMC, Micro SD.
● Features an original VIA Technology controller chipset, stable power supply, supports storage devices with 1 TB.
● USB 3.0 interfaces, theoretical transfer speed of up to 5 Gbps, downward compatible with USB 1.1/2.0.
Package● A HB4008
● Contemporary and simple design, compact and precise craftsmanship, high portability.
● Compatible with almost all operating systems, no additional driver installation necessary.
Please Note● For stable operation, devices connected to this hub should not exceed a combined current of 5V 900mAh.
● It is not recommended to use this USB hub for too many peripheral devices with high energy consumption. Two external 2.5 "hard drives without any additional power supply to bring the USB port of the PC is already at its limit.
● This hub is not meant to serve as a stand-alone charger. It is not compatible with iPads or any other devices with irregular charging requirements.
● 2.4Ghz wireless devices, such as wireless keyboard and mouse adapters, may not work in close proximity to USB 3.0 devices or hubs. Connecting to a USB 2.0 port is recommended.
● Designed specifically for users of ultrabooks, laptop PC and tablets with USB port; Since the length of the USB cable is approximately 30cm, you are kindly advised to order a USB 3.0 extension cable along with this product If you intend to connect it to a desktop PC
Works very although it's really suited for a laptop or tablet as specified because the cable is very short. I am using it for an older PC along with the Inateck PCI-E to USB 3.0 2-port PCI Express Card and it works fine with a 3 ft. USB 3.0 extension cable I had on hand.
Bought this to attach to an Apple "Dustbin" to stop fiddling with stupidly placed plugs.Works well, easy to plug unplug and SD very useful.Only thing, as a "portable" device its cable is not long, but it will just sit flat on desk if connected to rear of iMac or Apple screenNot the most sexy plastic but very functional.The thing hanging off the side is just a usb plug adapter and can be cut off
Length:: 2:01 MinsScript from the Video review:USB, SD and OTG all in one device? Shaddup!In my humble opinion, Inateck are starting to build a strong presence when it comes to well built, sensible and occasionally quite innovative products.This is one such accessory that ticks all of those boxes. I previously reviewed a similar USB hub that included 4 ports, but what inateck have done with this one is remove one of the ports and replace it with an SD card slot and they also include a micro SD converter card too which is jolly nice of them.I won't bore you with the USB ports as you can see my other review to see how well those work, but just to prove the SD card slot works like a treat, here's me slotting an SD card into the hub that's hooked up to my laptop. WonderfulBut here's the party piece. The USB plug includes an on the go converter which turns it into a micro usb port that can be plugged into tablets and smart phones. Yes, folks, if you didn't already know, many USB devices will work on Android devices.Again USB demonstrations can be seen in my other review so we'll jump straight to the SD slot which works like a charm. Do bare in mind though that some devices, like the Nexus 7 are a little awkward and require additional software such as Nexus 7 media importer.So for around $20 what we have here is a 3 port 3.0 USB hub, an SD Card slot and an OTG connector in one accessory. That, deserves a doubles thumbs up.
Works well for my Asus T100. Gives me the ability to add more usb on a regular usb plug and on a mini plug with the ability to read my cameras SD cards.
Solid little device and I'm getting great transfer speeds. A little cheap and plastic feeling though - hopefully it lasts.
Macbook 13 Inch Case Cover Laptop Bag Felt Sleeve for Retina Macbook Pro
Macbook 15 Inch Case Cover Laptop Bag Felt Sleeve for Retina Macbook Pro
USB 3.0 HDD Tool Free External Enclosure
4-Port USB 3.0 + 1-Port Fast-Charging Desktop HUB with 5V/4A Power Supply
3-Port USB 3.0 HUB with Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter
4-Port 30W USB Travel Wall Charger
USB 3.0 Male to Female Cable