2.5"/ 3.5" Hard Drive Enclosure with Smart Switch, FE3002
High-speed Transfer: SATA III port is equipped with a bandwidth of 6Gbps, backward compatible with SATA I and SATA II. UASP Supported, to ensure high-speed transfer.
Universal Compatibility: The enclosure utilizes high-end ASM1153E chip, and is compatible with Windows 2000/Windows 98/ XP/ Vista/ 7/8/10, Linux, Mac OS 9.1/10.8.4 and above.
Smart Functions: Starts sleep mode automatically after lying idle for 30 minutes, with LED indicator entering breathing mode. It reduces unnecessary power draw, and lengthens the hard drive’s life.
Unique Design: Ring-shaped indicator complements the unique design, which adds a sense of science to the enclosure, aesthetic in look and convenient in use.
The FE3002 is compatible with Windows 2000/98/XP/Vista/7/8/10, Linux, Mac OS 9.1/10.8.4 and above. It is never picky with differing OS. So there’s no need to worry about compatibility issues.
A SATA III port is installed inside the enclosure, with a bandwidth of 6Gbps, backward compatible with SATA I, SATA II. With UASP supported, the FE3002 can transfer data at a speed faster than a traditional USB 3.0 port.
Universal USB 3.0 Port
USB-A port is equipped, which is easier to plug and unplug, more endurable than a Micro B port and, backward compatible with USB 2.0. Comes with a cable (1m) of USB A 3.0 to USB A 3.0.
The enclosure uses the high-end ASM1153E chip, which supports hard drives with total capacities up to 8 TB. To guarantee its function, a 12V/2A power adapter is included, to save you the trouble of obtaining one yourself, for using the enclosure with power demanding hard drives.
FE3002 Hard Drive Enclosure x 1
USB A 3.0 to USB A 3.0 Cable （1m）x1
12V/2A power adapter (100-240V 50/60Hz 0.8A) x1
Instruction Manual x1
Hard drive requirement: 2.5”/3.5” SATA SSD or HDD
Port: SATA III/ USB A 3.0
Chip:ASM1153E, UASP supported
Compatibility: USB 3.0/USB 2.0/ USB 1.1
Hot swap: supported
Sleep mode: 30 minutes in idle status
win7 W R300+
win8 W R400+
win10 W R400+
MAC OS W R400+
1. What payment methods supported?
- Credit Card(MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express)
2. How much is the shipping fee?
- For the US, it’s free shipping for orders over $25. Less than that, the shipping fee is $6.9.
- For Canada & Mexico, the shipping fee depends on your country and product quantity.
3. What is your shipping carrier?
4. How long does it to take to get my order?
5. Do I need to pay for the customs tax?
- For US customers, there’s no extra customs tax and duties at all, as the products on US site are all shipped from our US warehouse directly.
- For Canadian & Mexican customers, usually there’s no tax for low-valued products below thresholds. But for products with higher value, tax and duties may occur and you have to be responsible for it yourself. Tax threshold differs from country to country. Please refer to the customs policy according of your own country.