2.5" Hard Drive Enclosure with Smart Switch, FE2013
High-speed Transfer: SATA III is available with a bandwidth of 6 Gbps and it’s backward compatible with SATA I and SATA II. UASP supported, to ensure high-speed transfer.
Universal Compatibility: The enclosure uses the high-end ASM1153E chip, compatible with Windows 2000/Windows 98/ XP/ Vista/ 7/8/10, Linux, Mac OS 9.1/10.8.4 and above
Smart Functions: Starts sleep mode automatically after lying idle for 30 minutes, with an LED indicator entering breathing mode. This reduces unnecessary power draw, lengthens the hard drive’s life.
Unique Design: Ring-shaped indicator complements the unique design, which adds a sense of science to the enclosure, aesthetic in look and convenient in use.
Equipped with SATA III, FE2013 works with your 2.5 inch SATA HDD/SSD. The external hard drive can be connected with your computer like a portable hard drive. It can also be connected with smart TV, as well as devices with USB port.
Worth Every Penny
The enclosure uses the high-end ASM1153E chip, and is compatible with Windows 2000/98/XP/Vista/7/8/10, Linux, Mac OS9.1/10.8.4 and above. There’s no need to worry about compatibility issues between the enclosure and your OS.
A SATA III port is installed inside the enclosure, with a bandwidth of 6 Gbps, backward compatible with SATA I, SATA II. With UASP supported, the FE2013 can transfer data at a speed faster than a traditional USB 3.0 port. UASP compatible.
Universal USB 3.0 Port
USB-A port is installed, which is easier to plug and unplug, more durable than a Micro B port and, backward compatible with USB 2.0. Comes with a USB A 3.0 to USB A 3.0 cable (50cm).
FE2013 x 1
USB A 3.0 to USB A 3.0 Cable (50 cm) x1
Manual Instruction x1
Material: ABS + PC
Hard drive requirement: 2.5” SATA SSD or HDD
Maximum capacity: 2TB
Port: SATAIII/USB A 3.0
Chip: ASM1153E, UASP supported
Hot swap: support
Sleep mode: 30 mins in idle status, (indicator enters breathing mode)
win7 W R300+
win8 W R400+
win10 W R400+
MAC OS W R400+
1. What payment methods supported?
- Credit Card(MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express)
2. How much is the shipping fee?
- For the US, it’s free shipping for orders over $25. Less than that, the shipping fee is $6.9.
- For Canada & Mexico, the shipping fee depends on your country and product quantity.
3. What is your shipping carrier?
4. How long does it to take to get my order?
5. Do I need to pay for the customs tax?
- For US customers, there’s no extra customs tax and duties at all, as the products on US site are all shipped from our US warehouse directly.
- For Canadian & Mexican customers, usually there’s no tax for low-valued products below thresholds. But for products with higher value, tax and duties may occur and you have to be responsible for it yourself. Tax threshold differs from country to country. Please refer to the customs policy according of your own country.