Cord-free 2-Port USB 3.0 PCI-E Card KT4006
No additional power supply for normal recognition and operation needed anymore, One Step Update your Windows Computer to USB3.0 Easily with PCI Express to USB3.0 Controller Adapter Card; 1 USB 3.0 20-pin Connector ( expand another two USB 3.0 ports )
Super Speed USB 3.0 supports transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps - The actual transmission speed is limited by the setting of the device connected.
Operating System Compatibility: Mac OS 10.8.2 or Above - The Expansion card is applicable to the MAC Pro (Early 2008 to 2012 Late Version); Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10(32/64-bit); Backwards Compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 devices
With quick and easy installation, this USB 3.0 PCI express I/O Card;Windows XP and Vista Users Please Note: Due to OS limitations, the real transfer speed after installation of the respective drivers will be located between the level of USB 2.0 and 3.0
Package: 1x USB3.0 PCI-E expansion card,1x driver CD, 1x low-profile PCI slot bracket, 1x mounting screw, 1x user manual
USB 3.0 PCI-Express CardWith quick and easy installation, this USB 3.0 PCI express I/O Card offers a simple solution for connecting to and using USB 3.0 devices on your standard desktop PC. Enjoy copying videos, music, photos, data files between USB devices and the computer at blazing fast speeds.
No Additional Power Connection NeededIt can be powered through the PCIE port. No extra power cable needed, keeps your chassis neat and tidy.
Features● SuperSpeed USB 3.0 supports transfer rates of up to 5Gbps - The actual transmission speed is limited by the setting of the device connected.
● One Step Update your Windows Computer to USB 3.0 Easily with PCI Express to USB 3.0 Controller Adapter Card; 1 USB 3.0 20-pin Connector (expand another two USB 3.0 ports).
● Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 devices; Operating System Compatibility: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10.
● Filtering Unit with Solid Capacitors offer a Reliable and Secure Connectivity , Fit in any PCI-Express x1 , x2 , x4 , x8 or x16 Socket , Compliant with PCI Express Base Specification 2.0.
Please Note● Motherboard with PCI-Express expansion slots required.
● Facilitate dual-boot systems, compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10. Drivers can be found on support page.
1. What payment methods supported?
- Credit Card(MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express)
2. How much is the shipping fee?
- For the US, it’s free shipping for orders over $25. Less than that, the shipping fee is $6.9.
- For Canada & Mexico, the shipping fee depends on your country and product quantity.
3. What is your shipping carrier?
4. How long does it to take to get my order?
5. Do I need to pay for the customs tax?
- For US customers, there’s no extra customs tax and duties at all, as the products on US site are all shipped from our US warehouse directly.
- For Canadian & Mexican customers, usually there’s no tax for low-valued products below thresholds. But for products with higher value, tax and duties may occur and you have to be responsible for it yourself. Tax threshold differs from country to country. Please refer to the customs policy according of your own country.