PCI-E to USB 3.0 Express Cards
The reasons why Inateck PCI-E card is so popular
Inateck started to make PCI-E card around 7 years ago, the same history as the company. PCIE USB card is one of our flagship categories from the very beginning. Why they are so popular in the international market for years? Here we can tell you the truth:
1. As we are one of the few early manufacturers to make PCI-E card, we have sharp & deep insights and understanding of customers’ need. We have strong R&D for computer peripherals, always update our product series to make most up-to-dated & superior performance.
2. Our cards are all plug and play for your easy installation, you can choose to get the one with or without wire. But no matter which type, you can easily find the method to connect, and we provide necessary drivers and user manuals for you in case you need it sometimes.
3. Our PCI-E card uses Fresco Logic's FL1100EX Host Controller, which leads to a blazing fast speed. Most of the cards support transfer rates of up to 5Gbps, although the actual transmission speed is limited by the setting of the device connected.
4. Our PCIE USB card is compatible with a variety of devices. Not only compatible with USB 3.0, it also backwards Compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 devices. What’s more, it can even work with the Oculus Rift, who officially recommend Inateck cards to resolve their bandwidth issue.
So Inateck PCIE USB card is your ideal accessory to extend your computer ports. You’ll find the performance is much enhanced than ever!
- PCIe x4 to M.2 SSD NVMe Card with Heatsink, Low Profile Bracket, SC05001$9.99Out of stock
- 4-Port USB 3.0 PCI-E Card KTU3FR-4P$19.99Out of stock
- Type-A & Type-C Ports USB 3.1 PCI-E Card KT2001$31.99Out of stock